Cyanobacteria Workshop Evaluation for Attendees
Motivation and Expectation
1. What was your motivation for attending the meeting?
2. Did the meeting meet your expectations?
Didn't meet expectations
Did meet expectatioons
2a. If the meeting didn't meet your expectations, please explain why.
3. Do you see a need for annual or bi-annual workshops on this topic?
4. If Bowdoin was to sponsor a follow up workshop in the future, would you attend?
Meeting Format and Composition
5. Is there a plenary topic that you would like to see included in the future?
6. Is there a speaker that you would like to see in the future?
7. Did you like the mixed topic format for each day (which was done intentionally) or would you prefer talks grouped by discipline?
8. Did you attend the short courses?
No (skip to question 10.)
Yes (please select the couses you attended below)
9. Which sesion(s) did you attend?
Session I: Nerobiology and neurologic disorders (Barry Logan)
Session II: Disease mapping, clusters and epidemiology (Danial Wartenberg)
Session III: Cyanobacteria toxciity and toxin detection (Keith Loftin)
Session IV: Cyaniobacteria ecophysiology and detection (Hans Paerl)
10. Is there a short course topic you would like to see in the future?
11. Would you like future short courses to be:
Two hours (the same as offered August 2011)
12. Would you be interested in practical training courses (e.g. use of optical sensors for detection; toxin analysis; veternary evaluation techniques)?
Yes (see question 13)
No (skip to question 14)
13. What type of training courses would you be interested in?
14. Was the timing of the meeting convenient?
15. What time would be more convenient?
16. Was the length of the meeting convenient?
17. Would you have preferred:
a longer meeting
a shorter meeting
Any comments or suggestions?
18. Was there a barrier to your participation? If so what was it (time of year, release time, funding for travel, registration costs)?
19. Do you think the recent accomplishments in the last two years merit a proceeding from this workshop?
20. Do you think an expanded interdisciplinary workshop in the next two years would merit a proceedings or publication?
21. Do you see the need for an online keyword-searchable bibliography on this topic?
22. Would you contribute to the bibliography? If yes, please provide a citation or attach a document(s) below.
Attach a File
Attach a File
Thank you very much for completing this evaluation.
Do Not Fill This Out